Peace, one and all…
Welcome to the third instalment of Sailing the Seas of Blog (Part 1, Part 2), where I post links to articles I’ve either enjoyed or found thought-provoking. Well, that’s quite enough introduction, let’s set sail.
- Common Placer: What Need You Know About My Love of Islam. An excellent personal account of Common Placer’s love for Islam
- Darvish: You. A spiritual poem of the first order by our worthy brother Irving (aka Baba Darvish).
- Mind, Body, Soul: Criticising Traditionalism. A series of important and passionate posts on the criticism of traditional Islam. (Part 2, Part 3, Part 4). This is part of a much wider debate. Links to other voices in this conversation can be found at Yursil’s blog itself.
- Mystic Saint: 5 Sufi Haiku (by Hamza Peter Weismiller). An excellent and eloquent series of 5 short poems.
- Mystic Saint: What is Divine Love? Another interesting article from the ever worthy Sadiq bhai.
Insha Allah, I’ll add a fourth instalment in a few weeks. Not so much a blog carnival, as a blog coffee morning!